Coordinator, Customer Service and Support, Retail and Wholesale
Assists Real Estate Directors in managing existing real estate activity by gathering information, preparing preliminary analysis of future performance, and negotiating new deal terms within prescribed parameters.
1. Negotiates lease terms for assigned existing stores within parameters defined by Real Estate Directors. This could be as simple as renewing a store per the terms of the existing lease OR as complex as renegotiating numerous deal terms, including but not limited to: length of term, economics, signage requirements, storage requirements, securing additional options, etc.
2. Partners with both internal and external stakeholders, including Store Operations Leaders (RTL’s, DTL’s), facilities management, lease administration & landlords and/or brokers. Responsible to secure feedback from business partners to ensure all outstanding items within the negotiations for the upcoming renewal term are addressed.
3. Analyzes all relevant data (including financial, traffic pattern and demographic data) for assigned existing stores. Report back to the Real Estate Directors any pertinent findings which will impact the potential action items originally assigned.
4. Under the supervision of the Real Estate Directors, responsible for securing alternate deal terms for selected existing stores whose leases are expiring.
5. Collaborate with Supervisor and Market Research, in setting Renewal REC schedule.
6. Assigned special projects to review background and explore necessary incentives (Waiver Requests, Storage Trailers, etc.). Ensure that any special landlord request are handled in a timely fashion and through the appropriate channels.
7. Participates in special projects and analysis as identified by Management.
8. Attends shopping center conventions, complete store tours as necessary and maintains external contacts within the Real Estate industry.
1. Bachelors Degree preferred.
2. Two to three years experience in analysis/lease negotiation preferred.
3. Ability to analyze financial and demographic data.
4. Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
5. Excellent PC experience including word processing, spreadsheet software and GIS required.
6. Ability to travel as required (25% max).
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.