* Regular Reporting to client's internal site selection and industrial property management organization (monthly, quarterly, & yearly) * Prepare and send reports to the assigned PFM - summarizing any open issue, recommendations, findings, and photos by site in a mutually agreed standard format across all sites
* Will be readily available for direct communications with client, including calls or emails as necessary
Visual Site Inspections
* Perform regular physical site inspections on a monthly or quarterly basis to identify any unusual activity, trespassers, dumping, maintenance issues, environmental inspection, and/or any other typical items that would require a property owner’s attention
Farm or Grazing leases
* Gather current leases and provide initial assessment and compliance report to ensure the terms and conditions of the leases are met by all parties involved * Serve as point of contact for communications with farming and grazing lessees
* Assist PFMs in administering lease expirations and renewals notices and required documents, including notifications to all relevant parties
* Support client transaction lead on any negotiations with lessee
* Monitor annual local tax assessments for Inventory Property and make any recommendations to client and client's tax team if requested to improve tax status (i.e.ag deferred, etc.) * Monitor and report out on local zoning changes and nearby development activity
* Work with with the client global data center security team to leverage existing security site monitoring cadence and threat assessment plans. Joint programs may include plans to remove any trespassers, campers, squatters, etc., and enforce security planning for each Inventory Property.
Point of Contact for Emergency Responders
* Property Manager will likely be the first contact for emergency responders at the property.
* If necessary, Property Manager will be available within 3 hrs or the next business day if after hours to meet emergency responders and/or security personnel at the property for any reporting or inspection required. * Work with security team to develop an emergency response plan and communication tree
Fence, Gate, Locks, Signage * Ensure fencing, gates, and locks around the Inventory Property are secure and locked at all times to prevent unauthorized personnel from encroaching * Work very closely with client's security orgto make recommendations for enhanced physical security measures as necessary
* As requested, Property Manager will post signage indicating their contact information, no trespassing, no parking, no hunting, no soliciting, etc.
Weed & Hazard Management * Responsible for visual weed inspection and will prepare an annual weed management plan and budget to meet local codes if necessary * If required, will manage brush clearances in effort to prevent wildfires on site. * If required, manage other potentially risky site elements on the site; including vacant buildings, machinery, or other potential injurious site issues.
* In some cases, Property Manager will serve as the point of contact for the local commercial owners association. * The Property Manager shall monitor owner association correspondence, pay regular dues and request reimbursement, review annual budgets, special assessments, and manage agreements
* On occasion, Property Manager may be required to attend owner association meetings and liaise with other property owners.
* Coordinate license agreements for use of property by third parties. Client will lead negotiations. * Submit minor regulatory applications and filings on the client's behalf * Storm water Management, Grading and Erosion monitoring
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Roles & Responsibilities EXCLUDE the following: Brokerage Services Direct negotiations with Lessees, Licensees, or Authorities Holding Jurisdiction
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval.
Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) preferred. Minimum of (4) four to (6) six years of commercial property management related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
CPM or RPA professional designation or candidacy preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department. Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: https://cbre.contacthr.com/73793385