Leasing Manager – Shopping Center – Based in Tampa, FL Metro Area
Leading shopping center developer based in the Southeast has an immediate opportunity to cover properties in the Tampa Metro Area. The company started over 20 years ago and continues to acquire properties throughout the country.
Job Description / Responsibilities
Seeking a Leasing Manager to join the management team to develop and implement marketing and leasing strategies for Florida based shopping centers.
• Prospects and oversees the negotiations of leases ensuring terms and conditions comply with corporate and regional goals and objectives for retail space.
• Negotiate new leases for available space in the portfolio. Manage the leasing transaction process from negotiating terms with the tenant through final lease execution.
• Cultivate relationships with existing portfolio tenants.
• Identify and attract innovative new tenants for the portfolio.
• Review all lease proposals for all prospective and actual lease transactions. Analyze the financial impact of each potential transaction. Prepare reports for senior management as necessary.
• Works with the Construction department on tenant improvement projects to ensure projects are completed on a timely basis and meet the requirements of the lease. Reviews construction plans, pricing, schedule and objectives.
• Participate in the preparation of annual leasing budgets.
• Conducts property tours for prospective tenants and visitors.
• Gathers and maintains information on market conditions. Summarizes and analyzes information for trends, observations and impact.
• Represents the company’s interest on various industry / professional organizations.
• Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner to facilitate positive relationships with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Retail Brokers encouraged to apply.
• 3-5 years’ experience in commercial real estate with solid deal sheet.
• Effective communication skills. Able to identify the information needs of the target audience and tailor the message appropriately.
• Must possess strong time-management skills.
• Proven leadership ability.
• Excellent attention to detail, proven analytical experience and aptitude.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret leases.
• Ability to travel in the region.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meets deadlines, and handles multiple projects simultaneously
Base salary with aggressive commission plan, full benefits
Email resume with salary requirements to email@example.com
Millman Search Group is the nation’s only Recruiting Firm for the entire Retail Economy to specialize in: Retail, Luxury Retail, Food Concepts, Hospitality, Entertainment, Wellness AND the entire Retail Shopping Center Industry for all types of Management and Executive positions!
We’ve been around over 35 years placing thousands of managers – executives throughout the retail ecosystem. When we started, the “Retailtainment”, the “Food and Beverage” Explosion”, “Digital” and “Ecommerce” phenomenon hardly even existed, if at all in the United States. Fast forward… and we’ve mastered it all!
Whatever part of the Shopping Center Industry or tenant mix you are, we will find the ideal leaders for your business covering all field/property - corporate level position requirements you have. The best testament, is that a vast majority of our clients come back to us time and time again. Whether you are looking for leaders to take your business to that next step or entering the US for the first time, we are the firm to call!
How have we thrived as a management-executive level search firm for so long – and what does it mean for you?
• For one, we are serious about specializing: we a...re retail experts who understand the entire retail economy.
• We were early adopters of technology, but our true value is in traditional, person-to-person networking. Put simply: we know a lot of people who know a lot of people. You benefit from our enormous network.
• The most important secret to our success? We call it “The Millman Method”: know absolutely everything we need to know about your industry, your particular business, and the candidates we present to you.
The result? We don’t make placements, we make long-term marriages.
Don’t settle for candidates who merely “check all the boxes” – get business leaders that perfectly complement your organization! From corporate executives to senior specialists to field managers, we have you covered.
Ready to find the next leader for your business?