• Coordinates construction of tenant spaces. Coordinates move-ins and move-outs for tenants including preparation of space condition reports, and attends final construction walk-through for new tenant.
• Ensures that center property is always up to company standards.
• Monitors all service requests and work orders for timely completion. Takes corrective action as required.
• Reviews and approves invoices in accordance with budget
• Directly responsible for evaluating the performance of contract security and reviewing/approving incident reports generated by contract security. Takes corrective action as required.
• Keeps General Manager and other corporate departments abreast of project occurrences and store openings and closings.
• Assists General Manager in collecting delinquent payments from tenants.
• Develops and maintains positive relations with city/local officials.
• Manages all service contractors to full compliance within the scope and specified guidelines.
• Conducts performance appraisals and recommends increases.
• Acts as manager on duty during holidays, and weekends.
• Conducts daily maintenance inspection of the center daily for cleanliness, repairs or improvements needed.
• Participates in annual budget preparation as it relates to safety and maintenance of the center, grounds and equipment.
• Completes other assignments as deemed appropriate by the General Manager.
• Regular, predictable attendance
• Ability to work peacefully with co-workers
• Supervises hourly personnel.
• Considerable knowledge of the methods, materials, tools, and practices used in the building, electrical, or mechanical trade.
• Willingness to be on call 24 hours a day.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related area, OR
• Completion of a related course of study from an accredited technical or trade school.
• Five (5) years of experience in related work, two (2) of which shall have been in a supervisory capacity.
Email resume with salary requirements to email@example.com
Millman Search Group is the nation’s only Recruiting Firm for the entire Retail Economy to specialize in: Retail, Luxury Retail, Food Concepts, Hospitality, Entertainment, Wellness AND the entire Retail Shopping Center Industry for all types of Management and Executive positions!
We’ve been around over 35 years placing thousands of managers – executives throughout the retail ecosystem. When we started, the “Retailtainment”, the “Food and Beverage” Explosion”, “Digital” and “Ecommerce” phenomenon hardly even existed, if at all in the United States. Fast forward… and we’ve mastered it all!
Whatever part of the Shopping Center Industry or tenant mix you are, we will find the ideal leaders for your business covering all field/property - corporate level position requirements you have. The best testament, is that a vast majority of our clients come back to us time and time again. Whether you are looking for leaders to take your business to that next step or entering the US for the first time, we are the firm to call!
How have we thrived as a management-executive level search firm for so long – and what does it mean for you?
• For one, we are serious about specializing: we a...re retail experts who understand the entire retail economy.
• We were early adopters of technology, but our true value is in traditional, person-to-person networking. Put simply: we know a lot of people who know a lot of people. You benefit from our enormous network.
• The most important secret to our success? We call it “The Millman Method”: know absolutely everything we need to know about your industry, your particular business, and the candidates we present to you.
The result? We don’t make placements, we make long-term marriages.
Don’t settle for candidates who merely “check all the boxes” – get business leaders that perfectly complement your organization! From corporate executives to senior specialists to field managers, we have you covered.
Ready to find the next leader for your business?