The Corporate and Lease Administration Manager is a dynamic team player who will manage the lease and corporate portfolio services – including document review, document abstracting, database and tracking management, and corporate and lease reporting. The Corporate and Lease Administration Manager will assist with coordinating and overseeing corporate and entity related communications. High attention to detail, strong reading and writing skills, and an ability to decipher information are critical.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Produce, maintain and distribute monthly rent roll and lease expiration reports
· Coordinate with accounting, property management and leasing teams to ensure accuracy of lease data entered in Yardi
· Produce and maintain lease data schedules (exclusives, ROFO’s, pylon sign rights, parking rights, early termination rights, etc.)
· Review leases, purchase and sale agreements, management agreements, loan documents and various other documents and prepare abstracts highlighting key terms; Prepare a development abstract outlining key dates for construction related items
· Track and report on critical dates and landlord/tenant, buyer/seller and lender/borrower obligations.
· Coordinate due diligence efforts; assist in preparation of closing documents for acquisitions, dispositions and financing; prepare and track tenant estoppels and SNDA’s
· Provide ongoing research and support to operations, leasing, development & accounting teams (with legal team)
· Maintain the integrity of file systems (electronic and hard copy)
· Special projects (with legal team)
· Coordinate with resident agent and/or outside counsel on corporate compliance matters (formation/dissolution of entities, annual filings etc.)
· Review and confirm signing authority and receipt of required approvals for documents submitted for execution (DocuSign)
Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion:
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Proof of Covid-19 vaccination/booster.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Microsoft Office Skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Ability to take direction, work independently, and as part of a team.
· College degree or minimum of 2 – 3 years in a similar position.
More than just property developers, we forge meaningful partnerships with neighborhoods and clients. These relationships foster a sense of transparency that helps us create authentic, innovative, and sustainable places to live, work and play.
Honored to call New England our home, we proudly support a number of local charitable organizations:
Boston Main Streets Foundation
Fenway Civic Association
Emerald Necklace Conservancy
Audobon Circle Neighborhood Association
Back Bay Association
Neighborhood Association of the Back Bay (NABB)
Allston Village Main Street
Nuestra Comunidad Development Corporation
Juvenile Diabetes Foundation Research International
Boston Children's Hospital