Job Description Summary
As part of a 6 person high performing team, this role offers candidates to be in a client facing role and partake in actual deal processing. The candidate will participate in presentations and support existing clients on the full life cycle of a commercial real estate transaction. The position is based in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are critical keys to success in this role. A successful candidate must also have previous commercial real estate experience.
Primary Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Provides operational coordination to C&W transaction management professionals who are supporting a client's dispersed portfolio of real estate locations, primarily in North America.
* Process paperwork (e.g. ensure proper distribution once documents are fully executed, act as a liaison between Real Estate, Lease Administration, and other service lines as needed)
* Coordinate client feedback questionnaires/surveys
* Support the transactions team with any documentation required to be used during the transaction's management process including new leases, renewals, purchases, sales, subleases, options, etc.
* Interface directly with clients as needed to report and update stakeholders
* Track and report upcoming lease expirations and other critical dates
* Draft and process all requests for service or client initiation documents
* Draft and process all Co-Broker and agent engagement letters
* Manage and oversee transactions occurring all over the world
* Participate in client meetings and pitches
* Unlimited growth opportunities to manage and close deal transactions.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 2 or more years of commercial real estate experience
* Experience using CoStar and Real Capital Analytics a plus
* New Jersey Real Estate Salesperson's License, or ability to obtain one within six months of employment.
* Exceptional analytical skills and rigorous attention to detail
* Experience in creating cash flow analyses is preferable
* Ability to read and interpret financial statements and leases
* Ability to operate efficiently both individually and as part of a team
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements.The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate's experience and qualifications.The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.The compensation for the position is: $96,050.00 - $113,000.00Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.