Greystar's property management internship role provides an opportunity for students currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year college or undergraduate degree program interested in a career in the real estate industry. Interns will gain practical experience in all areas of on-site residential property management. The internship is a rotational program onsite at a Greystar-managed property, where interns learn and perform critical job duties of the various onsite-level positions.
1. Work with the on-site team to get a sense of the day to day duties and responsibilities of each site-level role, including: Leasing Professional, Maintenance Supervisor, and Community Manager, and RPM, gaining exposure to marketing, financials, community events, move in/out.
2. Become familiar with Company applications and operational techniques through completing required in-house training programs.
3. May have the opportunity to shadow senior team members such as RPM and Director of Real Estate and assist with various financial, administrative, and other areas.
4. May work on special projects that require building relationships and partnering with other Greystar teams to reach goals.
5. May work with and contribute to outreach and promotion efforts utilizing website and social media outlets.
6. May create documentation outlining processes, procedures, programs, testing/review results, etc.
7. May conduct research on and prepare an assessment of a conceptual idea for the property or region.
8. Complete and present final Capstone presentation.
9. Participate in all Intern Program events such as Orientation, Executive Speaker Series, Trainings and Workshops, weekly Lunch & Learns, mentorship activities, and site visits.
This Summer 2023 Internship is a 10 week program (June 5th to August 11th, 2023)
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar's compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.