Job Description Summary
Responsible for the management of a property (or group of properties) for a client and fulfilling the manager's obligations under the terms of the property's management agreement.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for all lease administration duties
* Monitor collections and coordinate default proceedings
* Ensure compliance with Property Management Policies and Procedures, codes, regulations, and governmental agency directives
* Provide management and leadership to property staff, including hiring and performance management
* Develop comprehensive annual inspection process for properties; complete weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual inspections as required for a specific asset, C&W's best practices, and/or client requirements
* Develop operating and capital budgets, track variances, oversee the completion of CAM reconciliations, and ensure smooth recovery process
* Bid, negotiate, and manage conformity with vendor contracts in accordance with C&W's contract requirements or client requirements
* Accurately abstract all property leases in lease administration software
* Maintain interface with third-party owners and accounting team to ensure total contract compliance, including preparation of accurate and timely reporting
* Coordinate and oversee on behalf of client, all tenant and building construction work to ensure timely and accurate completion of all construction work at property
* Participate in leasing and client team meetings and ensure effective communication between leasing and property management team members in order to achieve client's goals and objectives
* Provide and foster positive relationships with tenants, external clients, and internal clients
1. Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
2. Problem Solving/Analysis
3. Leadership Skills
4. Teamwork Orientation
5. Time Management Skills
6. Customer/Client Focus (internal and external)
7. Financial Acumen
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related discipline preferred
* 3+ years of real estate property management or related experience
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
* CPM, RPA, or CSM designation or in process
* Possess real estate license
* Strong knowledge of finance and building operations
* Ability to analyze, prioritize, and delegate
* Ability to effectively manage a team of professionals, including both employees and vendors* Previous experience in analyzing and negotiating commercial lease and/or contract language* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.